In the game of buyers and sellers it can be very easy to get lost in the crowd
Lets face it, trading futures is not easy. The fact is statistically only about 15% of traders actually consistently make money. So what are the other 85% doing wrong? Human emotion and fear play a large role in market activity. At Huskie Trading Solutions we aim to educate the investor, and with understanding and use of key market indicators even the most novice of traders can learn to make money in today's trading environment.